Gold wine bottles are a popular sight on a city street, and the latest is a gold wine bottle in a tree that could be a contender for the ultimate prize.
The video was captured by a woman who went to the park with her son and daughter, and they decided to take a peek.
“When you’re in the park and you see something like that, it’s pretty cool, especially when you’re just trying to be playful,” said the woman, who asked that her name not be used for fear of reprisal.
This video was taken by a father and daughter who were taking a peek at a gold bottle at a park in Melbourne’s west.
Photo: YouTube The mother said she noticed a gold-coloured bottle, which she said looked like a goldfish swimming.
She said the bottle was very large, and seemed to have a gold colour on the surface.
As the video shows, the bottle is about two metres in height.
It has a clear plastic casing, and is covered with a clear glass coating, so it could be very effective as a food container, according to the mother.
However, if the gold bottle was a poisonous substance, like goldfish, the mother could easily be bitten, she said.
“I could see a bit of blood in there, but it didn’t hurt,” she said of the bottle.
Gold wine bottles have also been used as a weapon in several videos online, and have been used to cause more damage than just an object being swallowed.
A video showing a gold and white gold wine container being thrown at a man was uploaded to YouTube in January.
A gold wine jug was used to damage a wall in the Netherlands in 2015, and a gold metal bottle was used as the focal point of a viral video in China in 2014.
But there are no reported cases of people getting poisoned by these objects.
According to the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Veterinary Surgeons, only one person has been killed by a gold glass bottle.
It is not known whether the woman who took the video is an expert, or if she knows more about gold wine bottles.
Experts are concerned about the potential health effects of the gold bottles, but are not ready to jump to conclusions, according a spokesperson for the College of Veterinarians of New South Wales.
“We have not seen any reports of people who have died from a gold, goldfish or goldfish poison,” the spokesperson said.
“If you are not sure whether gold bottles are safe to eat, or you have any concerns, contact your GP or local poison control centre.”